General Summary: An exempt position responsible for implementing the strategic plan and leading management, financial and clinical operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for developing and implementing the clinic's mission and strategic plan.
2. Ensure the financial viability of the medical practice by establishing and maintaining control systems to monitor accounts receivable and practice finances.
3. Responsible for all aspects of operations including support staff, Finance, IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Clinical operations.
4. In partnership with the Controller, oversees, analyzes financial data and pro forma to present to physician or Board of Managers.
5. Serve as liaison and channel of communication between the Board of Managers and the medical and administrative staffs.
6. Represent the practice in its relationships with other health organizations, government agencies, and third-party payers.
7. Ensure compliance with, and participation in, all federal and state requirements that govern health care delivery.
8. Serves as liaison and channel of communication between the board and its committees and the medical and administrative staffs.
9. Reviews and recommends changes to the organization to ensure maximum productivity, efficiency and control of quality and costs.
Education and Experience: Master’s degree in health care administration or business administration. Seven years of executive-level experience, including five years of experience in health care administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of the trends affecting healthcare delivery
Ability to function autonomously and use independent sound judgement.
Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
Working knowledge of accounting principles, financial concepts and practices
Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Work Environment: Position is in a well-lighted office environment. Occasional late evening and weekend work.
Additional Salary Information: Please include salary expectations for this position with your CV.