Risk Assurance Manager, Advanced Risk & Compliance Analytics (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Advise clients in the Financial and Payer industries on how to increase the use of analytics. Work with risk, compliance, and finance departments of companies to utilize data through the use of analytics, strategy, tools, and data governance. Assist clients with model development and tuning, system assessment, dashboard development, analytics strategy, and continuous monitoring. Assess project risks and controls. Enhance internal audit functions to align with company strategy and risk. Identify opportunities for clients to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance. Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk management to help clients identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, and 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience in the areas of consulting, data analysis, compliance, internal audit, or risk; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, and 3 years of related work experience in the areas of consulting, data analysis, compliance, internal audit, or risk.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Conducting multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and/or risk issues;
- Implementing compliance systems and technologies, including Actimize, Mantas, Fiserv, Charles River, Norkom, OptumInsight, or Customer Solutions;
- Evaluating business process, compliance, and/or risk issues;
- Utilizing data manipulation and analysis technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, and/or DB2;
- Leveraging data visualization tools, including Spotfire, Qlikview, and Tableau; and
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection.
Travel up to 80% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1391, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.