Provide national and global on-going HRMS technical support, testing, upgrades/patches, legislative changes, organizational restructuring, yearly processes and other applicable changes….Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for a TECHNICAL HRIS ANALYST to provide support to HR.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Investigate and resolve questions and issues with the HRMS system;
*Support data transfers between the HRMS through daily error log reviews and periodic audits between HRMS and global payroll, time and attendance systems, external vendors and other related systems;
* Support updating of HR process documentation and process flows, user procedures and upkeep standard operating procedures for our global HRMS team;
* Supporting annual benefits open enrollment activities and on-going plan updates as it relates to applying new rates & plan updates within the HRMS;
* Point of contact for various US benefit vendors for file transfer inquiries and error reports;
* Configure benefit plans within HRIS and annual plan or rate changes;
* Support the HRIS team and customers through responding to service desk tickets & Global HRIS emails in a timely manner;
* Monitor scheduled Oracle jobs for Absence, Benefit life events and LDAP changes;
* Perform regular system maintenance checks at the direction of the US HRIS Senior Analyst;
* Collaborate with Oracle or integration partners to ensure reporting procedures meet internal and government reporting requirements (DCAA, regional labor laws, etc.);
* Work with the US HRIS Senior Analyst to ensure processes are stable, consistent and pass all internal and external SOX audits.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Preferred BS in information technology or application security and HR experience required;
* At least Seven (7) years of experience with a global HRMS environment or applicable;
* A strong background on the benefit configuration, integrations and all inquiries as part of their job so a strong technical background is needed;
* Prior meaningful experience with Oracle' cloud solutions or other HRMS including implementation (preferably global), reporting/queries, system maintenance, issue resolution, and administrator/end-user training and some understanding of global/regional HR process localizations;
* Ability to handle multiple priorities involving external and internal priorities;
* Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross cultural, global team environment.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US