Do you want to be part of something great? Come join our team! At TrueCommerce, we live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. We like to have fun at work through employee organized events from family picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday celebrations, and opportunities to volunteer for charities and serve our community. We provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. We strive to provide training and development to be your very best in your position and continue on the career path that excites you. In fact, our employees have ranked us a Pittsburgh Top Workplace for 5 years!
Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, TrueCommerce handles the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the TrueCommerce team, you will have an opportunity to help our customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
The Implementation Specialist II ensures the accurate and timely implementation of additional trading partners or product add-ons. This position acts as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the implementation process and interfaces with customers, retailers, and internal resources to complete setup with the Transaction Manager platform. The position manages high-volume touch point projects such as new relationships, trading partner recertification, and new document testing. This position is responsible for delivering on-time projects and consulting with the customer using best practices for the customer’s implementation with assistance as needed from the Implementation Supervisor. The position is ideal for individuals who are organized, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering an excellent
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Facilitates the EDI implementation process for TrueCommerce customers
• Serves as the primary point of contact during the testing process for the customer, with assistance as needed from implementation supervisor
• Manages setup within HighJump Transaction Manager
• Manages implementation tasks and coordinates activities with the customer, trading partners and other implementation team members
• Actively contacts and follows up with customers to drive continuous progress on the completion of their project
• Assists the customer with usage of the TrueCommerce software
• Assists the customer with the EDI testing process, including analyzing test results and advising the customer on steps required to fulfill testing requirements
• Assists the customer with the integration testing process, including understanding of basic integration functions and BSP mapping changes for assigned ERP packages
• Provides timely project status updates and reporting
• Works cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction
Our nation’s military veterans represent the top talent this country has to offer. They bring meaningful skills to the workplace and are assets to our company. We encourage U.S. Military Veterans to apply.
True Commerce Software is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
• Minimum of 2+ years client service implementations, business to business, and/or computer support/service experience
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually ...without the need for any customer interaction.
Our employees ranked us as a Top Workplace in Pittsburgh, PA for 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016! Our culture and values are what set us apart! TrueCommerce provides an open and positive work environment where providing employees with a work/life balance is key. Work is not only challenging, but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop. Additionally, TrueCommerce organizes events throughout the year like picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday events, and opportunities to volunteer for charity. Come join our team!