Tenacious Solutions, LLC is seeking a Senior Acquisition Consultant to assist a federal client in the DC Metropolitan area with Acquisition Support Services.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Provide subject matter expertise in research and development and its various acquisition authorities to support the client in the Research and Development field, consultant shall be knowledgeable regarding specific authorities found in FAR part 35
· Assist and advise the government in all areas and phases of Other Transaction Authority (OTA), and Technology Investment Agreements (TIA)
· Assist and advise the government in all areas and phases of Cooperative Agreements for Research and Development
· Initiate, supervise, and/or develop requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs
· Provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff
· Provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues
· Consult will clients to define needs and supervise studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommended solutions
· Shall be knowledgeable regarding authorities at 10 U.S.C. 2371 and 2371b
· Evaluate different approaches and sources for support, and research existing Government-wide contracts for available products and services.
· Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution
The ideal candidate will have:
Master’s Degree preferred
Must have an active TS/SCI
Possess knowledge and experience in Acquisition Support
Tenacious Solutions, LLC is an 8(a) certified small business interested in taking on the toughest challenges and producing long-lasting, quality results. Our goal is to support federal clients by providing top-notch quality professionals. We also have a strong belief that our employees are our greatest asset, and we treat them as such. In addition to offering a competitive salary we also offer our employees a generous benefit package which includes: health insurance, paid time off, maternity and paternity leave to name a few.
Tenacious Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Washington, DC Area
Keywords: Senior, Acquisition, Consultant, Support Services