- Oversight of the financial performance of the communities within the district
- Oversight of community staff to ensure work is satisfactorily completed in a timely manner
- Oversight of talent acquisition, e.g. staffing, for all communities within the district
- Responsible for talent management and development for all associates within the district
- Oversight of all governing compliance including inspections , and any required governmental reporting
- Oversight of adherence to all Company-related Policies
- Responsible to maintain the communities within the district to all company standards
- Oversight of operating budgets for each community within the district
- Responsible for ensuring work hours for the community staff within the district are reported correctly at the close of each pay period
- Maintain positive relationship with the community Owner(s), its resident, and any applicable regulatory agencies
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We are a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don't just say the right things, we do them without compromise.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.