Positions available in Richmond, VA, Marriottsville, MD, and Greenville, SC
Serves as Director over the full scope of Hospice Care services offered by Bon Secours Richmond Health System: Care of the Dying, End of Life Care, Hospice. Ensures that the services provided are of high quality, integrated, and are consistent with the mission of the Sisters of Bon Secours. Oversees the development of policies and procedures for program management, which comply with JCAHO, Medicare, Medicaid and state regulatory standards.
• Works requires a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and possession of a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia. BSN required. Masters preferred.
• Work requires a minimum of eight years of health care related experience, with at least five years of management experience.
• Work requires analytical ability necessary to establish goals, develop business plans.
• Work requires interpersonal skills necessary to represent Hospice Care and Care of the Dying to the governing body, medical staff, administration, the Bon Secours Health System office, various hospital and Bon Secours Richmond Health System department, other agencies, organizations and persons outside the hospital.
• Work requires training and experience in hospice care and management.
• Work requires a working knowledge of requirements related to Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance policies.
• Work requires knowledge of:
• Hospice & Palliative Care Industry, delivery and reimbursement.
Our Ministry at a Glance • not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Ministries•headquartered in Marriottsville, Maryland•owns, manages, or joint-ventures facilities in six states, primarily on the East Coast•19 acute-care hospitals•one psychiatric hospital•five nursing care facilities•four assisted living facilities•14 home care and hospice services•more than 25,000 employees