1. Research and analyze macro, benchmark competitors, periodically review the company's strengths, weaknesses against external opportunities and threats, propose recommendations to company senior management and division heads and assist in developing the corporate strategy in relation to wealth management and asset management business;
2. Design and implement strategic initiatives, including new business and new product development, capital and budget planning, optimization of organizational structure, governance mechanism, process re-engineering, IT system upgrade and collaboration between divisions, etc.;
3. Liaise with the Headquarters to provide regular management reports and strategic updates;
4. Perform strategic analysis and propose recommendations to the senior management in relation to special projects, provide expert analysis and opinions for management to make strategic decisions.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Holder of CPA, CFA, PMPs preferred;
3. Good understanding of asset management and wealth management business;
4. Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, investment banking, wealth management house, asset management firm, Big 4 audit firm, or management consulting experience preferred, project management experience preferred;
5. Able to work under pressure and is a team player;
6. Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.