Compliance Advisor, Regulatory Compliance ( 1 year contract, MBFC)
Allegis Global Solutions
January 6, 2018
Regulatory Relationship Management
· Support the Group's communication plan to maintain an excellent relationship with the regulators through close and regular dialogues to provide updates and drive resolution of issues.
Regulatory and Product Risk Management
· Provides stakeholders with the advice necessary to ensure that the Bank and its subsidiaries operate in accordance with relevant local requirements and standards of the regulatory system, Group standards, and the code of conduct to protect and enhance the reputation of the Bank.
· Ensures entity and product level compliance with laws and regulations and Group policies through a detailed understanding of local regulatory requirements and close coordination with Country Business Compliance Advisers and Group product specialists.
· Develop compliance plan through an effective process of risk identification, assessment, mitigation to achieve entity compliance, include close engagement of the various Compliance teams to put in place processes for monitoring of ongoing compliance.
· Drive regulatory applications/notifications with close collaboration of stakeholders and address regulators' queries and requests in a satisfactorily and timely manner.
Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure that Compliance's agenda and priorities are aligned and that compliance risks are duly considered and addressed in the implementation of the project.
Provide training on the relevant law and regulations.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Sound knowledge of local laws and regulations including: an ability to anticipate future regulatory requirements based on thorough research; a thorough knowledge of Group policies and how they apply to the local market environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to manage the relationship with relevant government and regulatory stakeholders, to understand their concerns and communicate effectively to deliver optimal outcome.
Knowledge of business areas and products and the relevant regulatory requirements that apply.
Ability to collaborate and work dynamically across Country and Group stakeholders.
Ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience.
Strong project management and organisational skills.
Advanced analytical skills.
Ability to handle sensitive matters at all levels of the organisation with discretion and confidentiality.