You can work on the cutting-edge of investigational drug studies at one of the nation’s premier pharmacy departments. As the Senior Pharmacist Supervisor of Investigational Drugs you will be a leader in a department that oversees approximately 600 clinical trials. You will be working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, consistently working on groundbreaking projects that further UCLA Health’s legacy of innovation.
In this role, you will initiate, monitor and audit of all investigational drug studies approved by the UCLA Institutional Review Board to ensure compliance with institutional, federal and state regulatory guidelines. You will also ensure that drug distribution, clinical services and investigational services are provided according to established departmental policies and procedures.
* Experience reviewing the use of investigational drugs and judging whether the use conforms to established standards
* Skill in reading, understanding and interpreting technical and scientific material such as * Investigational drug protocols
* Medical literature
* State and federal regulations
* Knowledge of the policies and procedures governing use and administration of investigational drugs; i.e. Human Subjects Protection Committee and of the Department of Pharmaceutical Services
* Excellent communicator capable of publishing in professional journals and departmental newsletters
* Graduate from an accredited Doctor of Pharmacy program
* Experience working at an academic medical center as a director, required
* CA Pharmacy license, required
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://ucla.contacthr.com/60414808