Assurance Manager, Internal Audit Services (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Provide services related to enhancing the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function. Assist clients to leverage industry internal audit expertise to make best practice recommendations to reduce costs of compliance related activities, enhance revenue, and improve profits. Manage large scale, complex internal audit functions from strategy through execution to optimize client's risk management controls. Lead teams through the design and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management concepts to proactively consider emerging risks. Identify, assess and increase the effectiveness of quality of the information for strategic decision makers to minimize business costs through internal audit sourcing and co-sourcing solutions. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skill sets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Using Internal audit technical tools for planning, design, performance, testing and reporting of risk;
- Building, implementing and deploying technical internal audit processes, controls, evaluations, and testing methodologies, and other financial and operational internal control methodologies;
- Applying Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and compliance requirements;
- Identifying key risks and controls, developing and reviewing audit programs, benchmarking financial and operational processes and controls, and performing controls optimization;
- Leveraging industry specific expertise in Public accounting practices and procedures; COSO framework; Corporate Governance; Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); Financial and operational fraud risk management; Anti-Fraud internal controls; IT process controls; and
- Managing engagement and leading teams.
Travel up to 20% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1609, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.