Beaver Medical Group is a physician-owned and physician-managed multispecialty group founded in 1945, now with 200 physicians and 50 mid-level practitioners (Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Optometrists, and Physical Therapists) in 13 practice sites in and around Redlands, California. (about 60 miles East of Los Angeles) Beaver’s physicians are about 1/3 primary care, 1/3 surgeons, and 1/3 medical specialists (most medical specialties are represented). About 80% of Beaver’s patients are HMO patients, the other 20% are PPO and fee-for-service patients. Beaver is governed by a 7-physician Board, elected by the Beaver partner physicians. See www.Beavermedicalgroup.com and www.Redlandsweb.com
Redlands is central to Southern California attractions (beach, mountains, desert, entertainment) with a mild climate, superior public & private schools, safe neighborhoods – a great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors without urban congestion. Housing is more affordable than in Orange County or Los Angeles.
Qualified candidates will be Board Certified in Neurology with 1-2 years’ experience as a general Neurologist in single or multi-specialty group practice setting. EMR proficient. Excellent patient care, time management skills, ability to work in high productivity setting.
For immediate consideration, please send your current CV to email@example.com.