Federal Temporary Appointment not-to-exceed 13 months; with option to extend, not-to-exceed 3 years.
The individual selected for this position will serve as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsible for:
- Working with programs to identify areas of needs in scientific expertise in a timely manner,
- Participating in developing discipline-specific outreach efforts,
- Identifying candidates that may fit the needs of the programs;
- Developing and maintaining the pool of potential scientific candidates based on expertise;
- Communication with scientific communities regarding NSF’s gaps in expertise;
- Developing scientific expertise recruitment content for posting on NSF websites and external websites; and
- Working with the Division of Human Resources Management in developing programs that facilitate outreach of scientist and engineers.