KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : One of the main roles of the Risk Function is to ensure the proper escalation of risk information to the management bodies (ExCo, Board...) in a format which is tailored to the audience so that they can take risk-informed decisions. Another responsibility of the Function is the production of yearly reports providing a description and an analysis of the risk profile of the Bank through different angles of view in the respect of regulatory guidelines. Those two main sets of deliverables are under the responsibility of the Head of Group Risk Reporting who is in charge of ensuring their quality and consistency over time. Job Responsibilities : The Head of Group Risk Reporting is in charge of the coordination and final writing of main internal and regulatory risk reports:
- Internal reports to the Executive Committee and to the Board Risk Committee (all risks overview)
- Regulatory reports:
- Internal Capital Adequacy and Assessment Process - Detailed description and assessment of all risks to which the Bank is or might be exposed. Allocation of capital complemented by stress test analysis.
- Recovery Plan - Analysis of potential threats to the Bank's sustainability and design of recovery measures to address them.
- Resolution Plan - Analysis of preparation measures in view of an hypothetical liquidation (or similar measures) of the Bank.
- Pillar 3 - Regulatory/public disclosure on the Risk Profile of the Bank and its governance
- Contribution to end-of-year reports (Long Form...)
He/she also conducts punctual analyses on specific risk topics (e.g. Brexit preparedness...).
He/she is in charge of the formalization of the governance and control environment of the Risk Function.
At last, he/she represents the Risk Control Function for matters relating to client risk (linked to the asset allocation process, sale process of financial products...). Qualifications : - University graduate- Economic/Finance background. Specialization in Risk Management is an asset. - Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in Risk Management, Finance, Audit, Project Management... - Sound knowledge of the Private Banking industry, financial products, accounting principles. - Understanding of financial mathematics or strong will/interest to learn. Skills : - Strong writing skills in English. - Good knowledge of the MS Office suite. - Ability to deal with challenging deadlines. Languages : Fluent in: - French - English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: email@example.com