Reporting to ED, Regulatory Implementation Head, Business Transformation , CLDM.
A regulatory policy implementation manager is needed to support:
(1) the strategic redesign of the bank's E2E client lifecycle process from a regulatory compliance perspective; &
(2) implementation of interim BAU regulatory compliance requirements as they impact legacy process and systems prior to the deployment of the strategic solution.
The role will suit a person who is:
* interested in an opportunity to redesign the Bank's processes, such that they better satisfy the need for simplicity, efficiency and evidencing of the Bank's compliance with its investor protection obligations;
* comfortable collaboratively problem solving in a changing environment; and
* has a good eye for regulatory detail.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Regulatory process development and implementation
* Develop a sufficiently deep understanding of the source regulation as required to, (i) design & implement business process and (ii) represent CLDM in regulatory implementation discussions with internal/external stakeholders.
* Develop and/or maintain regulatory traceability matrices, procedure documents, process notes, PGC papers and training materials.
* Contribute towards the design of regulatory process flows.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs and functional constraints as required for process design and implementation.
* Lead discussion of agenda items in working groups and complete working group operational activities (creating packs, taking minutes, tracking actions, providing status updates to senior Management, including Head of CLDM).
* Provide subject matter expertise to change teams as required for completion of change management.
* Work closely with PGCs, Operational Risk Heads and Regional Risk Managers to continuously enhance the quality of the guidance issued to the network based on feedback and thematic issues identified through the QA processes.
* Work closely with CLDM Process Governance to provide advice on control sample testing and fixes.
Qualification and Skills
* Experience navigating and applying multi-layer regulatory text and regulatory guidance.
* Experience with process design (including associated governance for process sign off).
* Methodical and detailed
* Broad understanding of CIB business, products and client structures would be well regarded
* Must have a university degree in a Business-related discipline - or be able to demonstrate strong research and written communication skills.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...