Lead,Consumer Financial Services (CFS) Centralized AML Operational Management Unit
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
July 7, 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
You will be responsible for:
1. Lead the Centralized AML Operational Management Unit which consists of the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) team and Transaction Analysis & Screening team
2. Subject matter expert on AML for consumer banking business
3. Collaborate with business units within CFS and other groups in the bank such as Legal & Regulatory Compliance on the implementation and management of effective operational processes related to AML.
4. Provide advice and guidance on handling ML/ TF risk matters, and on the prevention, detection and reporting of suspicious activity.
5. Lead/ participate actively in AML initiatives/projects (across the Bank and within CFS).
6. Coordinate and consolidate complete and accurate reporting of AML issues and other reports that may be required.
7. Manage the team to ensure achievement of key deliverables.
8. Keep abreast of all developments on AML and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to adopt industry best practises.
Qualifications Job Requirements:
We are looking for candidates who are:
Degree with minimum 5 years of broad based AML/ CFT experience (i.e. transaction monitoring, screening & sanctions, KYC). Possess strong knowledge of consumer banking products and services as well as regulations governing the consumer banking business and products.