The purpose of this position is to lead the achievement of strategic goals and operational deliverables for a client or set of clients in the areas of real estate technology, strategy, and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops, implements and maintains key processes to be followed by client, client's partners, and client's users.
Train client, client users, and client partners on technologies and be the primary point of contact for questions on the use of the platforms.
Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from client, client users, and client partners.
Generates, reviews and understands reports; analyzes business trends.
Meet client deadlines and appropriately manage through any roadblocks or tough situations, mitigating any risks and escalating to client as needed.
Document and share, and seek and incorporate tools and best practices with peers, team members, and client users as appropriate.
Maintains professional contacts with other organizations, service providers, and platform or equipment manufacturers concerning support and lifecycle management.
Defines priorities for program areas; ensures that project plans are executed within cost and time constraints.
1 0% travel will be required at times.
Other duties may be assigned.
Client Business Intelligence Platforms
Preferred super-user experience with VTS and iLevel, an iPreo product.
Establishes performance objectives and deliverables related to the achievement of periodic client business intelligence data collection efforts.
May write or assist in writing enhancements for client platforms.
Monitor and test technology systems to assure continued accuracy of reporting systems.
Directs the continuing review of present systems and methods, as well as the formulation of new and revised systems; determines and makes recommendations for appropriate changes to effect improvements, reduce costs, and enhance efficiency.
Keeps abreast of technological changes and innovations in the information systems field. Responsible for controls and governance of technology platform as well as ownership of policies and procedures and audit engagements.
Interpret and add value to business intelligence, including client's historical financial and lease records
Prepares, edits, and consolidates commentary and explanation of variances for management review.
Assists in systems administration for specialized software utilized by the client.
Researches and resolves routine support issues; follows-up to ensure open issues are resolved.
Assists in preparing client user reference material.
Troubleshoots and resolves simple inquiries and requests from internal and external clients.
Lead lender liaison activities on behalf of client, obtaining lender consents, overseeing compliance reporting, coordinating loan actions such as refinances, originations, payoffs, and amendments
Coordinates with every CBRE line of business and geographic market where client has product
Manages and achieves financial, operational and other measures as defined in deliverables and/or KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) established for the client or clients
Support client teams on asset dispositions, coordinating due diligence, valuation, and consent processes
May collaborate with other CBRE line of business team members and/or client partners to forecast and develop annual real estate plans and implement strategies for collecting business and debt intelligence
Coordinates budget preparation.
No formal supervisory duties, but leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
· Masters degree in Business, Economics, Law, or related program or MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 8 years of business consulting and real estate experience is required.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
· Real estate license
· Professional certification, professional designations (e.g. BCCR, CCIM, RPA, CPM, MAI) and/or graduate level training in commercial real estate is desirable.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
· Ability to maintain clear confidentiality standards
· Ability to write reports, workflows, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
· Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to clients and client users
· Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively to take desired action.
· Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
· Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by client users and partners
· Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
· Develops and implements financial, technology systems, and lender policies and procedures.
· Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
· Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions
· Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company and the client.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite Products, and especially in Microsoft Excel.
· Highly collaborative in a team environment
· Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
· Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company and client policies and business practices to achieve complex results.
· Responsible for setting and meeting project deadlines.
Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to client and/or overall company.
Internal Number: 18022285
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.