RMB is a rapidly growing Chicago-based firm with more than 200 employees. We have several offices around the country, including Denver, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C. Our primary practice areas center on providing advice and investments, functions that are supported by a team of professionals who specialize in human resources, marketing, information technology, and more.
We created a paid summer internship program to attract top students to our growing company. Our Wealth Management group focuses on comprehensive financial planning, as well as asset allocation and investment implementation, for high net worth individuals and families. Key responsibilities will be:
• Supporting wealth advisory teams with client service needs
• Assist in the preparation for prospective client presentations
• Attending client meetings
• Analyzing and evaluating the financial status of clients
• Ensuring minimum client service standards are met
• Working in a team environment
Over the course of the summer, interns will be fully integrated into the team and culture at RMB. Interns that demonstrate strength in our core values—authenticity, excellence, rigor, solutions, and results—may be invited back to interview for full-time entry level positions.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in business as a junior
• Strong desire for a career as a Wealth Advisor
• Interest in financial markets and economy
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to remain organized and detail oriented while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks, and to work both independently and collaboratively
• Solid knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn specialized systems and software quickly
• Prior internship or office experience preferred
• Cover letter is required
• Minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Only apply to the ONE RMB position you are most interested in
Deadline for application is November 9, 2018
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About RMB Capital
For high-net-worth individuals and families, RMB Wealth Management provides holistic financial planning services as well as asset allocation recommendations and investment implementation. Our goal is to pilot a personalized financial plan designed with your best interests, unique needs, and long-term objectives in mind.
For institutional investors, RMB Asset Management offers equity, fixed income, and alternative investment strategies run by highly experienced portfolio managers. Our goal is to deliver solutions that satisfy distinct objectives within each institution’s overall asset allocation.
For employers, RMB Retirement Plan Solutions serves as a co-fiduciary, providing retirement plan consulting based on a comprehensive assessment of each employer’s unique needs. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for the organization, its employees, and its executives.