My client is a well-established asset management company with presence around the globe. Hong Kong is their APAC regional head quarter.
- Implement APAC compliance control and monitoring programs, including business compliance and investment compliance
- Keep updated with policies and procedures; in charge of reports for senior management
- Compliance advisory for KYC/AML and client onboarding process
- Actively involved in new product launch projects by providing compliance input
- Responsible for day to day corporate governance function in company's legal entities
- Provide training to junior staff in general business compliance and investment compliance
- 5-8 years experiences in the asset management industry
- Experienced in compliance control and compliance monitoring program development
- Knowledge of Bloomberg AIM is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of SFC regulations, and some knowledge over APAC countries
- Fluent English and Chinese including both speaking and presenting
This is an excellent opportunity for a season compliance professional to join a large asset management firm. This position will provide regional exposures in both business and investment compliance, in addition to program development and team management exposures.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519
Internal Number: 4739816
About Michael Page
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.