KKR is one of the world's largest and most successful investment firms. Led by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, KKR has a 40+ year track record of investment excellence, and now manages over $190bn globally across public and private markets.
KKR Credit has 110 individuals focusing on investments across the corporate credit spectrum, including leveraged credit strategies, such as leveraged loans and high yield bonds, and alternative credit strategies, such as direct senior lending, mezzanine financing, structured credits and special situation investments.
Over the past 2 years, the Private Credit business has grown its Assets under Management from $10bn to $27bn, and is now invested in over 200 companies worldwide. The team has 45 investment professionals responsible for the sourcing, origination and underwriting of new investment opportunities.
In 2016, KKR set up a team in Dublin to manage the trading performance of its global Private Credit portfolio. The Portfolio Management Unit (PMU) is responsible for the analysis of portfolio company financial statements, financial modelling, valuation and legal review. The team has since grown to 8 investment professionals, with direct responsibility for 130 portfolio companies in the US and Europe, operating across a wide range of sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
· Monitoring portfolio company trading performance through detailed financial statements analysis
· Ongoing dialogue with senior leadership of portfolio companies, including CEO's and CFO's
· Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
· Preparation of quarterly reviews and presentation to Investment Committee and completion of quarterly valuation reports
· Assisting with follow-on origination investments
· Where applicable, assisting with 'Work-Out' scenarios / Restructurings
The key attributes required from successful candidates are:
· 1-3 years relevant experience (i.e. investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, transaction services, restructuring, or corporate audit)
· Strong academic background
· Strong commercial awareness and a deep understanding of financial statements / modelling
· Analytical and inquiring mindset, with a willingness to develop new skills
· Excellent report writing skills
· Strong communication and organisation skills
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a growing business at the cutting edge of International Capital Markets, with excellent opportunities for career progression. They can also expect to receive hands-on, intensive training, which will be supplemented by external training courses, in addition to Europe and US travel for training and to meet portfolio companies.
KKR is a destination of choice for top talent, and offers highly competitive remuneration and benefits packages. Working on a team here is a highly collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial experience. KKR also recognizes employee and community engagement as a critical component of long-term growth and success.
As noted by one of our recent hires: "It is a steep learning curve where you will be constantly challenged, and requires a rounded investment skill set. However, it is a great environment in which to learn, and above all, there is a genuine emphasis on making the firm an enjoyable place to work".
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with Lucy FitzGerald on 01 685 4414 firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
KKR will provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee will be discriminated against in hiring or employment because of race, colour, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, ancestry, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Internal Number: 4611178
About Mason Alexander
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.