Risk Assurance Manager, Advanced Risk and Compliance Analytics (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, McLean, VA. Advise clients on how to increase the use of analytics. Work with client risk, compliance, and finance departments to assess data through the use of analytics, strategy, tools, and data governance. Assist clients with model development and tuning, system assessment, dashboard development, analytics strategy, and continuous monitoring. Assess project risks and controls. Enhance internal audit functions to align with company strategy and risk. Identify opportunities for clients to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance. Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk management to help clients identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Information Systems, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Information Systems, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Conducting multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues;
- Implementing compliance systems and technologies, including Actimize, Mantas, Fiserv, Charles River, Norkom, OptumInsight, and/or Customer Solutions;
- Evaluating business processes, compliance, and risk issues;
- Leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, and/or DB2;
- Leveraging data visualization tools, including Spotfire, Qlikview, and Tableau; and
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection.
Travel up to 60% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code VA1895, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.