CDM Smith currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Subcontracts Administrator to join our Federal Services Unit in our Fairfax, VA office.
As a member of this team, you will contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
• Providing life-cycle subcontract administration support ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, price, schedule, invoice reviews and approvals, legal and performance requirements with limited supervision.
• Applying principles of the FAR and other Government Acquisition regulations to the management of subcontract agreements between CDM Smith and suppliers.
• Soliciting, negotiating, executing, and maintaining subcontract agreements and requisite cradle-to-grave electronic file documentation.
• Providing proposal support to project and contracts teams.
• Receiving subcontractor’s responses to IFBs, RFQs/RFPs, negotiating price, conducting price analyses to ensure price realism and reasonableness, and negotiation memorandums.
• Use knowledge and experience of subcontract administration and acquisition to provide direction and guidance to program managers and other team members.
A qualified candidate will have the following experience:
• Bachelor’s degree. • Minimum of 4+ years related subcontracts or procurement experience in federal government contracting.
• Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts including FAR and Agency Supplements.
• Experience with the interpretation and application of federal regulations and agency regulations.
• Knowledge of IDIQ, FFP, T&M subcontracts.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must be organized, detail oriented and demonstrate strong time management skills and be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects with limited supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Knowledge of CPRS requirements.
Experience with Oracle.
Experience with Sharepoint.
Familiarity with Small Business Reporting and ESRS
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
About CDM Smith
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.