Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Equity Research Analyst to join one of our established Equity Portfolio Management teams. This team manages approximately $8 billion in European equity strategies, dedicated to an investment philosophy that is based on investing in high quality companies that enjoy earnings and cash flow growth above the market average (typically through the benefit of secular trends, superior business models and/or technological competitive advantage). Located in London, this individual will focus on identifying companies throughout Europe that meet these criteria. Coverage focus will depend on the experience of the incoming analyst, and the needs of the team, although is likely to include Industrials.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* A strong academic background, ideally including a relevant post-graduate or professional qualification (or progress towards one), e.g. CFA;
* 3-5 years of relevant equity research experience, at least some of which will ideally have been gained on the Buy side;
* A strong bottom-up fundamental approach to research;
* Independence of thought, and intellectual curiosity;
* Self-awareness and self-confidence (e.g. comfortable 'being wrong');
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience in a collaborative, team-based, results-oriented environment.
Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
JOB TITLE European Equity Analyst
JOB FAMILY Product Management
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .
Internal Number: 5118253
About Wellington Management Company, LLP
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.