Matrix Providers ishiring for a qualified civilian PICU RN, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse to join our team of talentedprofessionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center, Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Sunday, Various Scheduled Shifts Available
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The PICU Registered Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
• Must have active, current registration as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
• Experience: At least one year of qualifying experience in the specialty being assigned
For more information on this and other PICU RN jobs, please visit www.matrixproviders.com
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.
Additional Salary Information: Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Internal Number: # 4528
About Matrix Providers, Inc.
Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, who is a retired Colonel and remains at the helm today, Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government’s contracted medical staffing system. Since its inception, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4 percent placement rate despite taking on some of the government’s most difficult requirements.
Matrix Providers’ founding principles were to anticipate growing shortages in the supply of quality health care workers and reinforce the government’s access to them in support of the nation’s military, families and veterans. To do this, Matrix researches, imports and adapts the best commercial staffing industry practices to the government sector.
Ranked by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2017 as the 5th fastest-growing United States staffing firm, Matrix Providers' executive leadership has been repeatedly called upon to speak at national staffing industry events. Matrix’s CEO, Dr. Bill Rivard, is a 2018 Staffing 100 honoree, as named by the Staffing Industry Association (SIA) in its annual list of North America’s top 100 staffing industry influencers.
Trusted by the Department... of Defense (DoD) for constructive industry feedback on acquisition strategies, as well as to fill some of its most important medical positions, the DoD has consistently given Matrix Providers high ratings in quality management and customer service since 2012.
Matrix Providers is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and employs hundreds of corporate and clinical staffing professionals across the country. From the Outer Banks of North Carolina to the west shore of Oahu, Hawaii, Matrix Providers' corporate staff covers 4,961 miles and six time zones. We’re never far away, in time, place or commitment.