1. One year hospital experience required (would consider new graduates)
2. Two to three year's hospital experience preferred
3. Ability to work independently and handle stress appropriately.
4. Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workload and work schedule.
5. Ability to set priorities, make critical decisions and respond quickly to emergency requests.
6. Ability to manage a diverse workforce.
7. Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
8. Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations that govern the practice of pharmacy
9. Has Pyxis experience with knowledge of Pyxis Reports
10. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS's Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.