IQ Inc. is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who wants to be part of improving patients' experiences through technology. You will work with a team of engineers to deliver innovative solutions that help to drive better outcomes for patients. Each day you will make an impact.
The Software Engineer will design and implement software in a collaborative environment using agile practices to deliver the best quality software. The architecture employs ASP.NET, Rabbit MQ, React/Redux all running within Docker containers in Azure and On-Premise.
• Works within the team to build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction • Works closely with business stakeholders to understand business requirements
• Works in an agile environment implementing software for specific requirements or applications within a medical device environment, following validated development processes.
• Develops clear and readable code
• Creates unit, functional, and integration testing environments or components and root cause analyses (replicate, debug) for simple to moderately complex features
• Meets the ‘Definition of Done’ and promotes coding standards
• Participates in team retrospectives to improve the software development process
• Works on business-critical products that operate with high reliability and are distributed nationwide to many clients
• Troubleshoots problems with existing or newly-developed software
• Mentors junior engineers to help with their careers and skill
• 3+ years of development experience in web-based client and server software
• Development experience with SQL databases
• Experience using agile processes
• Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering field of study
• 3 years of experience developing ASP.NET applications • Experience with React/Redux
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Experience with Docker Containers
• Experience developing software for medical devices
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Internal Number: OC3001A
About IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Monroeville, PA. Since 1994 IQ has delivered software development and consulting services in ways that best meet our customers’ needs; including complete end-to-end software projects in our state-of-the-art development center. IQ also services our customers through staff augmentation engagements, contract-to-hire and direct placement. We work with our clients to create partnerships not just business relationships.