He/she is ambitious for their students’ learning and put students first in everything they do. They have the highest aspirations for their students’ achievement and development, both in the classroom and through the many extra-curricular activities on offer. Employees actively promote the School’s Mission and Vision through their enthusiastic and full participation in School life and their supportive engagement with students, colleagues and parents.
Executive Principal of Hefei Thomas School
Job Description: • Develop effective teaching methods • Evaluate students and teachers • Organize and implement professional development opportunities • Coordinate student activities • Cooperate with leadership team • Promote community values and govern campus code of conduct • Oversee cultural events and community-building • Establish and maintain public relations across the learning community (i.e. government, school stakeholders, parents, and outside partners) • Serve as an academic advisor and lead team-building exercises for high school students
* Bachelor degree or above in a subject relevant degree from an established university
* Minimum 2 years' subject teaching experience in K-12 school(s) * Good team player and solid communication skills * The ability to obtain a clear background check * Satisfactory reference checks to verify previous employment history * Candidates must be citizens of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations
• A caring attitude towards children and a deep passion for education;
• Culturally sensitive, flexible, and resilient;
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: * Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications
* Free, fully furnished Western-style apartment
* $1,200 international airfare allowance
* Work permit sponsorship
* Medical check and visa fees covered
* Comprehensive medical insurance
* Paid national holidays
* opportunities for professional development
About Hefei Ambright(Thomas) School
Ambright Education Group is establishing Thomas Schools of China in Shanghai, Hefei, Jinan and soon, Nanjing, introducing top-raking international resources in China's educational sector, as well as advanced school operations from Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology in Virginia, USA.
Established in 1985 in Alexandria, Virginia, USA, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology (TJHSST) is the result of a partnership of businesses and schools created to improve education in Science, mathematics, and technology. It is consistently ranked a one of the top high schools in America.
With economic development and reforms to high-school education in China, the demands for future talent will be more diverse. In addition to performance on standard academic tests, we pay close attention to the soft skills of students in different areas, especially for those talents who have both theoretical knowledge and strong practical and innovation abilities.
Our school combines both Chinese and Western landscapes to create a dynamic campus environment. Students here will receive instruction from the best teachers, under the guidance of professionals from all over the... world.
The school's teaching facilities are advanced and comprehensive. The physics an biology labs adhere to the advanced standards in foreign countries. Intramural facilities include an IT room, audio classroom, state-of the art library, music room, art gallery , and a multi-media room.
All educational facilities, including both the teachers' and students' dormitories, are air-conditioned. In addition, the basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, as well as the 400 meter track, indoor swimming pool, and gym, create a lovely and peaceful environment for students to regularly exercise their bodies as they consistently exercise their minds.