Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
· Partner with Investment Representatives in developing and growing client relationships in investment aspects
· Provide investment advisory services with tailor-made investment advices and multi- asset class wealth solutions to ultra-high net worth clients
· Implement and establish PWM investment advisory platform while enlarging the investment activities in portfolio basis
· Conduct regular financial reviews with the clients, identify any investment need and design customized strategies for asset allocations of the clients
· Provide regular market updates and analysis to Investment Representatives and clients, and monitor client portfolios regarding performance and potential trade opportunities
· Work closely with the internal product teams on product offerings and develop a high level of technical expertise
· Maintain internal control standards and ensure compliance of regulatory requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Business related disciplines
· At least 5 years of experiences in investment advisory within private wealth management, specialization on ultra- high net worth clients will be a plus
· Profound understanding on asset allocation techniques and investment strategies
· Previous experiences in setting up new asset management platform is highly preferable
· Concrete knowledge on private banking products including derivatives, alternative investments and managed solutions
· Familiar with private banking rules and regulations, with the relevant investment licenses
· Excellent communications skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, be able to read and write Chinese
· Previously / recently be registered under SFC type 4 & 9 license, preferable as Responsible Officer
· Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner or other relevant qualifications will be a plus
Internal Number: 5433895
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.