Sunstates Security has an immediate opening for a talented and motivated Security Operations Manager to help lead our Charlotte Regional office.
The ideal candidate will provide leadership to employees and develop and maintain strong relationships with customers. The Security Operations Manager will assist in the administration of the region by:
• Responsible for the direction, coordination, and supervision of all Site Supervisors and Security Officers.
• Identify and recruit new talent with the assistance of the regional office and HR department.
• Manage employee performance for the site including appraising performance; administering reward and incentive programs; coaching and staff development initiatives; corrective actions with branch management guidance.
• Training, developing and motivating supervisory staff to effectively oversee all day-to-day operations of the site security.
• Overseeing the employee on- boarding process including new hire interviewing, selection of candidates, training and licensure and new hire paperwork.
• Training subordinate supervisors on software systems, procedural guidelines, Company policies and enforcing consistency in policy practice.
• Coordinating operational functions including payroll and billing, accounts receivable aging, staffing, scheduling and personnel issues.
• Carrying out site assist visits and audits in accordance with the Quality Assurance program.
•Ensure accounts remain consistently on budgetary and service related targets, be able to respond effectively to goal deficiencies and generate and implement action plans to remedy deficiencies and meet or exceed goals (overtime, turnover, uniform management).
• Foster a superior level of customer relations/service in order to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
• Coordinating with Regional Manager and Vice President of Operations to establish regional goals and objectives and communicate these with branch staff.
• Working with sales and marketing to identify and development new business opportunities.
The requirements for the Security Operations Manager include:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four (4) year college or university and three (3) or more years of related experience and supervision in the security industry.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license in all areas under command.
• Computer literacy in MS Office.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to travel and regularly visit all site locations for the Charlotte region and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college/university
Certification Requirements: Drivers License
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
Additional Salary Information: Base salary plus 10% bonus potential, company paid health insurance, & vehicle allowance
About Sunstates Security
At Sunstates Security, we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you’re searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country’s leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company