– Delivering client engagements, leading small sized teams and providing input to larger, multi-disciplinary teams. – Advising and assisting clients in understanding the impact of regulatory developments on existing processes and controls.
– Advising clients on CASS issues and providing advice regarding existing processes. – Delivering Section 166 reviews and reporting to the FCA as part of a wider team.
– Assisting with the development and delivery of client asset based training.
– Providing technical support and advice internally to KPMG teams in respect of client asset audits.
– Mentoring and coaching other less experienced team members.
– Taking an active role in the preparation of proposal documents and tenders, organising client workshops and industry seminars and drafting marketing materials.
– Developing knowledge management and thought leadership and identifying new business and growth opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Strong understanding of businesses, structures, governance frameworks, and process and control infrastructures of firms in the Asset Management sector.
– Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external networks.
– Project management skills and the ability to manage a team of professional staff.
– Educated to degree level or equivalent.
– Professional qualification preferred, with strong knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance but crucially practical application within the Asset Management industry.
– Project management skills, demonstrated by a record of regulatory project delivery.
– The ability to evaluate technical issues, analyse facts, consult and deliver solutions to clients.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate well with clients (internal and external) in writing and verbally.
– Significant and relevant financial services experience with a focus on the FCA's Client Assets Sourcebook.
– Understanding of regulatory developments and key current issues facing clients.
– Proven track record in working with teams to bring high quality deliverables to a range of stakeholders.