Role Value Proposition:
Joining a growing team in our Cary site, including incident and problem managers, the incident management analyst follows the standardized methods and procedures that are used for efficient and prompt handling of all critical incidents (P1/P2), in order to minimize the impact of service quality. This role has basic knowledge surrounding processes, governance and day to day execution of provided services. The role will work Monday-Friday from 3pm to midnight.
- Primarily supports Incident Manager during critical incidents by documenting restoration of service activities, gathering participants and preparing communications.
- Coordinate and manage communication bridges and execute escalation procedures with intelligence and authority.
- Occasionally takes a command and control role as Incident Manager during critical incidents focusing on minimizing MTTR
- Leverages primary communication methods include phone, E-mail and xMatters, and ensure accurate and timely communications to internal and approved external stakeholders, including management.
- Assists in reviewing processes and procedures, identifying gaps and needed tasks
- Documents internal processes and procedures to include support with Global partners
- Other task assigned by management/leads to meet the needs of the team.
- Support on call rotation (Including weekends and holidays) as needed