Register for the June 5th AUSA Job Fair in Arlington, VA – www.ausa.org/jobfair.
As a SFTR Business Analyst you will be expected to have:
· Good understanding of banking and financial instruments required
· Technical expertise required to analyse impact of regulation on bank system infrastructure
· Subject matter expertise required in documenting regulatory driven business case and associated technical specifications.
The successful SFTR Business Analyst will be required to:
· Track and analyse SFTR regulatory communications and updates across EMEA and work with the SME and end users
· Identify the processes, system changes and timescales required to introduce regulatory changes and ensure the correct governance of the change process
· Support and involve the appropriate staff and teams in the QA, testing and delivery of changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
· Display knowledge of SFTR regulatory requirements, the banking products it impacts and prior experience of providing regulatory analysis and business requirements documentation
You must be an excellent communicator who is able to work collaboratively in teams, analyse data and rapidly understand complex systems. Please apply within.