Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) Senior Email Specialist provides the highest level of consultancy and solution design for the firm's perimeter email platforms. The role will focus on design, migration planning and implementation of the firm's next-generation secure email gateway infrastructure. The role is suited to an experienced messaging specialist with a strong background in enterprise security. This role is primarily project based, with numerous activities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
The ESP team provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic perimeter email infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks. The role in question concentrates on designing secure solutions on the perimeter messaging platforms for internal client groups.
- Provide Level 3 Operations support for a global perimeter Email security, Email routing, Email security enterprise infrastructure
- Maintain Email security infrastructure, providing stability by developing tools, policies, processes and procedures for the operations teams.
- Provide a secure environment, by implementing controls to manage and mitigate risks.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices.
- Strong Linux Systems Administration experience. RHEL preferred.
- Strong general networking background (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, Packet trace and analysis, etc.)
- Scripting and Development Skills (Perl, Python, Shell).
- Excellent understanding and experience of designing and implementing Email security solutions.
- Expert knowledge on open source MTA implementations, including Sendmail and Postfix.
- Expert knowledge of SMTP (RFC 821/5321), TLS, DNS and related standards.
- Interpersonal Skills - Communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Project Management Skills with experience on enterprise projects.
- Design and implementation experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions will be treated as an advantage
- Knowledge of Proofpoint Messaging Security Gateways.
- Experience within financial services industry preferred
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. #LI-FM1
Internal Number: 6022227
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.