Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own.
The primary responsibility of Transformation and Technology COO (TTC) organization is to provide overall operations and management services to the Technology division of Morgan Stanley. It manages multiyear workforce strategies, responsible for budgeting and financial control, supervises product and service portfolios as well as spearheading large, firm-wide transformations.
The Resource Management team within TTC provides control and advisory services to support the management and governance of nearly 14,000 resource records across various locations and IT departments. The team initiates, completes and actively monitors resource related transactions and vendor management actions in conjunction with vertical and horizontal stakeholders (Hiring Managers, Sourcing Managers, Business Managers, Department heads, Tech support, HR etc.). The team conducts comprehensive governance activities & reviews, maintains data hygiene of primary systems, driving cross divisional process improvements along with managing consultant worker records according to the Technology workforce plans.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating and controlling resource management related transactions (external IT consultants). You will be tasked and challenged every day to help senior stakeholders making decisions with analytics and insights as well as executing these decisions. Throughout this assignment you will be working in conjunction with business management clientele and other horizontal enterprise partners on capturing changes/ updates such as consultant extensions, rate changes, transfers and off boarding and manage the respective system updates in a fast paced environment. You will be also responsible for large scale governance activities in relation to the management of the Technology consultant population, maintaining and adhering to quality standards and firm or Technology level policies; beyond daily activities you will be involved to take part of a number of impactful process improvements, implementations. You will have valuable insight into labor budgeting, location, workforce strategies and vendor management.
This role requires good analytical and excellent relationship management skills to build and maintain solid engagement with key internal stakeholders such as Sourcing, Business Managers, Hiring managers, Tech leads, HR and external stakeholders like vendors.
- Effectively coordinate with senior management to ensure resource transactions are executed in line with policies and budgetary targets.
- Process resource transactions in a timely fashion, according to the daily, weekly and monthly cycles as well as coordinating recurring governance activities
- Facilitate recruiting effort by liaising with hiring managers, decision makers, sourcing and vendors as required to ensure timely hiring (you will not take part in recruitment).
- Understand multiyear workforce & location strategies and provide assistance to decision making
- Ensure data integrity is maintained in different systems of record by addressing data exceptions
- College/University degree ideally in economics or business studies
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- Experience in business analysis / workforce planning / sourcing, with focus on business case development
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability work without supervision
- Quick learner with attention to details
- Ability to interact with senior management, convey actionable information in a clear, concise manner
- Good problem-solving skills & flexibility towards changes
- Ability to identify and execute process improvement opportunities
- 2+ years' experience working in a multinational environment
- Experience in working in financial services / project management / technology
- Experience in analytics and reporting (VBA is a plus)
- MS Visio & MS Project is a plus
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information.
Internal Number: 6157715
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.