Private Wealth Management Asia, Head of Asia Cash trading, Hong Kong
August 7, 2019
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
Manage a team of traders to provide best execution for Private Wealth Mgmt clients.
- Perform trade execution for all Asia Markets; Able to handle heavy flow and provide recommendations on trading strategies for client orders.
- Familiar with all exchange trading rules and Act as gate keeper to ensure orders are executed in compliance with internal guidelines and Exchange rules.
- Provide sound solutions to Sales team enquiries on all trade related issues.
- Work with Business managers, Risk and Compliance on special trade requests such as Cross trade, Block Trade, Share Buy Back and Placement shares.
- Monitor trading system and evaluate performance. Resolve any system issues together with stakeholders.
Trading desk management
- Responsible for following up any project related for system improvement.
- Maintain and update Trading Procedures and provide periodical training to all Sales staff on updated trading procedures.
- Responsible for communication to all stakeholders on all issues related to cash equity trading.
Review best execution for internal trades and broker trades on regular basis.
- Manage and reconcile trading account.
- University degree with majoring in business, finance.
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in trading Asia markets.
- Strong project management, people management and influencing and analytical skills
- Solution focused mindset.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, hard-working and able to work under pressure.
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, with a passion for excellence
Internal Number: 6264688
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.