Concert Technologies is a growing company and dynamic leader within the technology deployment industry. We are currently seeking a self-motivated, high-performing, well-organized Contracts Manager to join our team.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for all contractual matters within the Federal and Commercial markets. For the right candidate, this is a tremendous opportunity in the technology and telecommunications industries. The position is located in Dulles, VA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administer contracts and work with Sales Managers and Program Managers on a daily basis to ensure contractual actions, including proposals are delivered on time.
• Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Master Services Agreements and other company agreements.
• Provide expertise in implementation, execution and administration of Agent Agreements, as well as Subcontract/Procurement support
• Work with different contract types (FFP and T&M), modify contracts and exercise options, terminate and close out contracts
• Interact with government Contracting Officers and higher-tier subcontracts managers
• Provide guidance and leadership to cross-functional business team members to identify risk assessment and mitigation
• Champion contract policy and procedure revision and improvement
• Lead contract negotiation
• Act as point of contact for company registration on various government websites
• Responsible for all contract/subcontract reporting and insurance requirements
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; Master's or Professional Degree preferred
• Thorough understanding of FAR/DFARS, GSA Federal Schedules, Federal IDIQ, GWAC contracts and supplemental acquisition regulations of government agencies
• NCMA CFCM or CPCM certification preferred
• Experience working for a Small Business is a plus
About Concert Technologies
Using a unique system of project management methodologies built on the experience gained through over 420,000 worldwide multi-site technology roll outs, we help enterprises optimize their IT environments with a wide-ranging portfolio of programs and services that ensure cost-effective solutions and drive high customer, partner, and employee satisfaction.
Concert Technologies continually develops and adapts our new and established services to offer commercial and government organizations transformational solutions in the planning, deployment, implementation, and management of nationwide technology deployments, ICT infrastructure consulting, IT asset management, and network structured cabling and wireless solutions.