Register for the June 5th AUSA Job Fair in Arlington, VA – www.ausa.org/jobfair.
The role of the Governance Consultant is to improve the efficiency of the IT Governance function on 3 key areas: IT Finance, IT Processes/Compliance, PMO implementation.
The role will focus on:
IT CAPEX/OPEX processes
Capital Expenditure Request Register
Build and maintain IT document repository and regularly post up-to-date document on Corporate Intranet
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- IT Governance/Process/PMO background
- Experience in Finance and/or IT SOP and/or Project Management and/or Audit/Compliance.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst and/or Auditor
- Project management skills
- Good capacity to manage project status
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems. Service oriented
- Accountable, flexible and adaptable, comfortable in teamwork
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, PowerBI)
- Strong problem solving skills