The Chief Development & Revenue Officer serves as a thought leader and key member of the organization’s executive leadership team. The CDRO will be responsible for leading the vision, strategy, development and execution of the organization’s corporate partnerships, individual giving, and social enterprise programs aimed at advancing its charitable mission and enhancing business results. The CDRO will partner with the organization’s leadership team and key stakeholders to ensure the development and advancement of entrepreneurial and sustainable revenue programs. The CDRO will also be responsible for designing his or her department’s structure, recruiting, developing, and supporting talent, and implementing processes and information systems that assure accountability and high performance. This is a great opportunity for the CDRO to craft an original and innovative strategic development and revenue plan, design and build the department, and methodically implement and execute accordingly.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Assure that the organization’s corporate culture, systems and procedures support the goals and objectives of MADD. Lead staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
Interested candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- This position is requires a strategic leader with a vision. The CDRO must be able to inspire and lead his or her team to achieve exceptional results through collaboration and teamwork. The CDRO will create and design MADD’s fundraising and revenue initiatives. Similarly, the CDRO will direct all fundraising channels, including but not limited to direct mail, corporate partnerships, individual giving, government grants, foundation giving, major gifts, online, special events, telemarketing, and local chapter activities.
- The CDRO will create, develop, organize, and manage all fundraising programs including MADD’s development strategies, strategic relationships with external vendors, producing related written and collateral materials, and reporting to the Board and other appropriate members of the MADD organization.
- The CDRO will create and design social enterprise programs to ensure a sustainable revenue portfolio.
- The CDRO will manage all phases of MADD’s individual donor strategy including identifying, researching, sourcing and soliciting prospects as well as implementing outreach and follow-up strategies.
- The CDRO will identify and build strategic relationships corporations and design salable programs that will meet their social responsibility goals and objectives. Such MADD salable programs will provide corporate partners with a return on investment and engender strong strategic relationships.
- The CDRO will cultivate and manage a portfolio of major gift prospects including developing and implementing plans for solicitation by volunteers and MADD leadership.
- The CDRO will ensure MADD’s development and revenue programs are conducted professionally and in accordance with all laws and high ethical standards.
- The CDRO will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing relationships with private foundations and other organizations through grants and donations designated to fund MADD’s charitable mission.
- The CDRO will also be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing a government grants program, which ensures that deliverables are met in accordance with the respective grant requirements.
- As part of the CDRO’s strategic plan, the CDRO will be responsible for the department’s budget and revenue plan.
- Other duties as assigned.