We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Assist Project Managers with Status Reporting at a Project, Program and Portfolio level both department wide and regionally
- Become the local subject matter expert for the departments Risk Portfolio and assist the Project Managers in ensuring correct reporting of status, as well as compliance to internal and external deadlines
- Work on tasks spanning, Resource, Financial and Risk management across Finance Technology
- Be expected to build a strong relationship with our clients and assist in the consolidation of user feedback and documentation of this
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of Project and Program Management techniques / methodologies, as well as experience of managing budgets, resourcing, forecasts and variance reporting
- Ability to interact and empathize with others, demonstrating the ability to act as a value add partner
- Able to manage multiple activities to aggressive deadlines
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability to execute and deliver on goals; strong commitment to high quality standards
- Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives
- Proven ability to take ownership and challenge status-quo, improve process and drive results.
- Strong team spirit and relationship management skills
- Competent in MSExcel (Pivot Tables, vlookups)
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office Products, particularly PowerPoint
- Prior experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Life Cycle (PLC) compliance and tracking
- Prior experience with Scrum Tools and good understanding of Agile practices.
- Knowledge of Finance products or previous experience within an Investment Bank
The role will sit within the departments PMO (Project Management Office) team, who oversee four key pillars; Reporting and Governance, Financials, People and Hiring and Operational Risk. They are not responsible for the day to day running of projects but play a role in ensuring that consistent levels of reporting are provided across all projects.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 6463636
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.