We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Effectively coordinate with senior management to ensure resource transactions are executed in line with policies and budgetary targets.
- Process resource transactions in a timely fashion, according to the daily, weekly and monthly cycles as well as coordinating recurring governance activities
- Facilitate recruiting effort by liaising with hiring managers, decision makers, sourcing and vendors as required to ensure timely hiring (you will not take part in recruitment).
- Understand multiyear workforce & location strategies and provide assistance to decision making
- Ensure data integrity is maintained in different systems of record by addressing data exceptions
- College/University degree ideally in economics or business studies
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- Experience in business analysis / workforce planning / sourcing, with focus on business case development
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability work without supervision
- Quick learner with attention to details
- Ability to interact with senior management, convey actionable information in a clear, concise manner
- Good problem-solving skills & flexibility towards changes
- Ability to identify and execute process improvement opportunities
You might also have:
- 2+ years' experience working in a multinational environment
- Experience in working in financial services / project management / technology
- Experience in analytics and reporting (VBA is a plus)
- MS Visio & MS Project is a plus
The primary responsibility of Transformation and Technology COO (TTC) organization is to provide overall operations and management services to the Technology division of Morgan Stanley. It manages multiyear workforce strategies, responsible for budgeting and financial control, supervises product and service portfolios as well as spearheading large, firm-wide transformations.The team conducts comprehensive governance activities & reviews, maintains data hygiene of primary systems, driving cross divisional process improvements along with managing consultant worker records according to the Technology workforce plans.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 6470852
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.