Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
One of the largest divisions in the Firm, Operations is the first line of defence for Morgan Stanley's financial and reputational well-being and essential in delivering value to our clients. Operations is responsible for correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating operational risk, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and Automation. Operations has a world-class team of innovative and dedicated professionals, with a unique vantage point in the Firm interacting with all parts of the business, front to back. The Operations Senior Management team are passionate about our people development and providing best in class employee opportunities through an inclusive, forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning, and proactive career management.
We currently have an opportunity to support New Client new Business function within CRS in London. The candidate will have diverse responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Track and manage interdependencies, critical path and risk status
- Develop SME knowledge on regulations covered by CRS and work to improve controls and quality in processes and systems
- Handle queries and new enhancement requests on CRS regulations and client reference data from BU, Operations, Risk and Compliance.
- Manage remediation exercises, strategic and tactical controls
- Develop, document and facilitate all NCNB activities on behalf of Operations and provide status and metrics reporting to working group, stakeholders and senior management
- Monitor and track dependencies across Compliance, CRS and NMR
- Facilitate decision making process with key stakeholders to resolve issues and challenges
- Facilitate ongoing working group discussions providing direction, communication updates, and obtaining status regarding NCNB progress from all stakeholder groups
- Identify, monitor and track key risks and issues
- Develop ad hoc stakeholder presentations
- Understand client hierarchies with reference data and associate attributes
- Triage with stakeholders on all outstanding items
- Prior experience in financial services, investment banking
- Sound risk and control mindset, excellent judgement and ability to prioritise
- Ability to self-drive projects and deliverables owned by other teams
- Experience of European Regulations and Client on-boarding.
-Excellent verbal and written communication
- Adaptability and flexibility, ability to perform under pressure, within time constraints or in changing environment
- Ability to interact effectively with others across departments, regions and time zones
- Ability to quickly digest new information and learn new businesses and processes
- Outstanding attention to detail and analytical ability
- Result-focused mind set
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with remotely located teams and clients
- Acquaintance with LEAN/ Agile
- Business Analysis and/or Project Management
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Internal Number: 6487334
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.