Determine quality of raw materials, and finished products. Investigate or inspect government property to ensure compliance with contract agreements and government regulations.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Submit products to government for inspection, as required.
- Communicate with government QA representatives.
- Assure ISO quality standards are followed and improved upon, including processes as Product Specifications, Supplier Qualification, Nonconforming Materials, Complaints, Internal Auditing, and Trending of monitored parameters for various management purposes.
- Provide guidance to QC inspector(s) on inspection and compliance issues.
- Identify and oversee Corrective and Preventive Action teams in response to concerns identified through complaints, nonconforming materials or other various concerned activities.
- Review and approve new or revised SOP, work instructions and related forms relative to the quality assurance program or other programs which may impact the quality assurance program.
- Responsible for coordination of QC inspection personnel to support manufacturing processes to meet customer requirements.
- Supports Quality Policy by negotiating reasonable requirements for suppliers, and informing management of compliance problems.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits.
- Evaluate methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Prepare operational reports.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
- BS degree in Engineering (Manufacturing/Industrial).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in lead or supervisory position.
- Must have solid ISO 9001 compliance knowledge.
- Must possess leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to work with, build and lead cross-functional teams.
- Must have solid NAVSEA standard items knowledge.
- Knowledge of ERP software; MieTrak Pro.
Internal Number: 19-4099
About Harcon Precision Metals
Harcon Precision Metals has established a reputation for quality utilizing state of the art technology in the sheet metal and machining industry since 1969. Specializing in applications for computers, electronics, medical and biomedical products, Harcon is an impressively diversified metal fabrication plant. Harcon's broad base expertise caters to the quality requirements and demands of these highly technological fields.