Do you want to work with a company that assists in life-changing technologies each and every day? At IQ Inc. we are passionate about what we do! We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join a start-up team in the Pittsburgh Area. Expect to receive a competitive salary, great benefits package, 401(k) plan with company match, company equity, and the opportunity to work with a great group of individuals!
The ideal candidate will be both technically-savvy, as well as hungry for the opportunity to immediately impact company decisions. They will play a first-hand role in shaping the future of this start-up. Because of this, they must posses an entrepreneurial drive, be a risk-taker, and also have a passion for helping others.
As a Front-End Developer you will:
· Create and integrate high-quality front-end systems
· Work closely with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
· Develop new applications and features
· Be responsible for quality assurance
· Ensure a successful launch/delivery/maintenance of client-facing apps
· Write functional requirement documents and guides
The following requirements are a must:
· 2+ years of recent hands-on Angular experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Nice to have's:
· Experience with cross-platform app development using Ionic and Cordova
· Working knowledge of SignalR & Socket.IO real time communication platforms
· Working knowledge of NodeJS
· Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards
· Experience with graphic design tool such as Adobe XD or Sketch
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related degree
This is an exciting position that offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and serious growth potential!
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Internal Number: NCT1000A
About IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Monroeville, PA. Since 1994 IQ has delivered software development and consulting services in ways that best meet our customers’ needs; including complete end-to-end software projects in our state-of-the-art development center. IQ also services our customers through staff augmentation engagements, contract-to-hire and direct placement. We work with our clients to create partnerships not just business relationships.