Various Locations - New Orleans, LA; Boston, MA; and more
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
The Strategic Account Manager will serve as a zone-based commercial leader responsible for assigned regional Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN), Academic, and Government accounts. The Strategic AM will manage the customer interface at the HQ and site level hospitals within the assigned accounts. The Strategic Account Manager will align strategically with IDN Directors and Government Managers but will report into a zone. The Strategic AM will use a proactive and consultative approach to cultivate key customer relationships and deliver profitable share growth across the product portfolio. The Strategic AM will Identify customer needs and develop commercial solutions that will further the strategic partnership with the assigned hospitals. This position will work collaboratively with various CMSU business units, operations, sales zones, service, finance, dealers and Strategic Business Group.
• Developing, managing and growing partnerships with assigned IDNs.
• Achieving short and long term financial targets within assigned accounts.
• Developing and implementing short and long term strategic plans based on key customer initiatives.
• Manage successful implementation of contracts and agreements with assigned accounts that lead to growth in sales volumes and additional partnership opportunities.
• Contributor to the creation and maintenance of sales playbooks, account plans, and documentation of best practices.
• Coordination of cross functional teams to support the success of strategic partnerships.
• Develop and maintain executive and department leadership relationships within assigned accounts.
• Directly manage the development of the strategy and execution plans or assigned regional IDNS. Ensure that cross functional teams understand and support these strategies.
• Evaluate and quarterback team coverage plan for assigned accounts to execute on strategic plan.
• Responsible to manage the activities of their supporting ZBMs within their assigned accounts.
• Manage contract negotiations for assigned regional IDNs and set sales policies and process and procedure guidelines.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Level Dependent on Experience
• Must be highly experienced in sales and sales leadership.
• Must have excellent presentation skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate advanced negotiation skills.
• Must be a critical thinker and able to solve complex problems.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to quickly adapt to a changing marketplace.
• Must have the ability to build strong relationships and influence internal and external customers.
• Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Opportunity plans and reviews/updates and communicates these with regular cadence.
• Ability to navigate a dynamic environment with proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel.
• Ability to interact successfully with C-Level executives.
• Must be able to build an effective sales business plan and to identify short and long term goals to help achieve overall zone/company objectives.
• Must be able to travel extensively. (>50%)
• Experience with Saleforce.com or CRM equivalent Forecasting and Customer Relationship Management
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent directly related work experience required
• 5+ years industry experience with quantifiable successful sales track record
• Current valid Driver's License
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Indoor general office environment, reasonably clean, well-lit and ventilated. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.