As a member of the IT Security team, this position will perform two key access management functions. One component is maintenance and role management for SAP security. The second component will be focused on governing the Identity Access Management (IAM) function. The SAP security component will entail both daily maintenance security activities and project based SAP security. IAM responsibilities will focus on ensuring proper access management services and support for Single Sign On (SSO), Password management, Multi-factor authentication, business and technical IAM support and architecture, and overall IAM practice and governance improvements
Primary Responsibilities :
- Account administration of SAP systems; working with departments to determine access needed for people to properly perform daily activities
- Provide oversight, subject matter expertise, reporting, and remediation for Single Sign On, Multifactor Authentication, and password management
- Perform operational responsibilities supporting the IAM services including: Customer Interactions; Software Upgrades and Implementations; Provide monitoring and alerting services; Maintaining operational SLAs for availability and responsiveness; Identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement; Perform data analysis to discover, fix, or prevent operational issues; Partner with infrastructure teams to ensure success of identity and access management on daily operations and integration; Define and document workflow processes, knowledge base articles and SOPs for all identity and access management, including SAP security process, roles, and systems
- SAP account troubleshooting and problem resolution; working to resolve issues as they appear due to system upgrades and changes
- Investigate, design, and implement identity management tools for access provisioning, management, and compliance
- Lead identity and access management governance
- Four (4) years or more of demonstrated expertise with Identity and Access Management (IAM) architecture, governance, and services for structured and unstructured data access, including Authoritative Source, Identity Management, Provisioning, Authentication, Authorization, Monitoring & Certifications, and Auditing & Reporting - Passionate about continuously improving organizational security practices - Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to explain technical details in an easy to understand manner. – Strong documentation practices – Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills – Experience with SAP security – Experience in Linux, AIX, and Windows Operating Systems – Experience with Office 365/ADFS/Hybrid ADFS to Azure AD Connect/Azure AD – Ability to track and research trends in the information security field and provide actionable intelligence – Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project or support timelines – Strong sense of personal accountability – Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed – BONUS: Experience with on-premise or cloud IAM tools, including Sailpoint IdentityIQ or SecurityIQ, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager / Microsoft Identity Manager / Microsoft ILM, ADFS, or Azure AD, Microsoft Authenticator, DUO Multifactor Authentication
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 4 years
Quick Link: 9106
Internal Number: 9106
About Northern Kentucky University
NKU is a growing metropolitan university of more than 14,000 students served by more than 2,000 faculty and staff on a thriving suburban campus near Cincinnati.
Located in the quiet suburb of Highland Heights, Kentucky—just seven miles southeast of Cincinnati—we have become a leader in Greater Cincinnati and Kentucky by providing a private school education for a fraction of the cost.
While we are one of the fastest growing universities in Kentucky, our professors still know our students' names.