Administrative, Clerical, Support Services, Customer Service and Support, Government and Military
PECHANGA INDIAN RESERVATION
Temecula Band of Luiseño Mission Indians
P.O. Box 1477, Temecula, CA 92593
Telephone (951) 770-6000 Fax (951) 695-1778
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I
The Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians is accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant I.
As directed by the Silver Feathers Administrator, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support and customer service to support the operations of the Silver Feathers department such as preparation, copying and mailing of outgoing flyers; providing communication with the membership; and other administrative support duties for seamless customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide administrative support to the Administrator.
Answer incoming calls and field questions from members and visitors.
Provide Elders excellent customer service.
Manage and maintain files, email, voice and written correspondence to the membership.
Distribute and prepare mail and packages for pickup by USPS, FedEx, UPS and other services as needed.
Copy and process event and informational flyers for distribution.
Assist with the coordination of the Silver Feather membership reimbursement program.
When needed, make deliveries or pick up food and supplies to support the Elders Program.
Update and maintain membership data.
Ensure knowledge of the Silver Feathers Bylaws to communicate, explain and discuss with the Silver Feathers membership.
Must adhere to all policies and procedures of the Pechanga Tribal Government and Silver Feather Bylaws.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
Two (2) years of related experience in an office environment required.
Proficiency required with Microsoft Office; MSWord, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience using postage, mail and folding machines preferred.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Good interpersonal skills, tact, patience, flexibility, and ability to deal with change and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
This position must comply with the Pechanga Tribal Government’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy. This includes: pre-employment testing, post-accident or injury, and random testing.
Must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation.
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT:
Send resume and application to HR@PECHANGA-NSN.GOV
Additional Salary Information: BENEFITS:
The Pechanga Band offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full-time employees. Benefits include the following:
· Retirement - 401(k) retirement plan with a generous employer match
· Health & Wellness Coverage - Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Life and Long Term Disability - $25,000 employer paid life and Long Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare and Dependent care reimbursement accounts
· Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
· Supplemental Coverage – Disability, Accident, Cancer, Life, and Hospital Confinement
· Legal Shield and Identity Shield
· Pet Insurance
· Education Reimbursement Opportunities – For pre-approved specific, job related education
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Face-to-face counseling, Legal assistance, Financial assistance, ID recovery, Tobacco cessation, Dependent care and Daily living resources, and Crisis consultation