St. Louis, MissouriAssociate Vice Chancellor, Human Resources (A99956) (REOPENED)
St. Louis, MissouriCO - Business Analyst/ HRIS Support Analyst/ Programmer (C99977)
St. Louis, MissouriVice Chancellor for Student Affairs (A99935)
St. Louis, Missouri
There is a place for you at St. Louis Community College!
Whether you are entering college for the first time, are ready to shift career gears, want to update your skills, or simply want to learn something new and interesting, there is a place for you at St. Louis Community College.
With 15 college-transfer options and more than 100 career programs, as well as an ever-evolving array of courses and programs for personal development, St. Louis Community College offers you the opportunity to explore your interests, examine your options, and expand your mind.
Come find your place at St. Louis Community College. It might just change your life.
Our benefits are an important part of employees’ total rewards working for St. Louis Community College. The college is committed to providing employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with quality carriers and cost-effective provider networks. The college provides superior medical, vision and dental coverage for you and your family, retirement plans, generous time off, a Tuition Assistance Plan and much more. These benefits provide valuable protection, as well as financial resources to prepare for the future.
For a detailed summary of benefits: http://www.stlcc.edu/Human_Resources/General-Insurance-Summary.pdf
Diversity at STLCC
St. Louis Community College defines diversity as an inclusive collection of individuals and groups who bring varied human characteristics, cultural and life experiences, interests and points of view to enrich a community.
St. Louis Community College will foster an atmosphere of appreciation for all people, regardless of differences in race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or class. The college will create a climate of mutual respect that embraces and celebrates diversity. Our students, faculty and staff will reflect the diversity of our society. A strong institutional commitment to diversity will prepare all learners to succeed in a global work force.
VOICES FOR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Voices for Diversity and Inclusion is charged with promoting an atmosphere of appreciation and inclusion for all people at St. Louis Community College regardless of differences in race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, class or other protected status. The Council, acting in support of existing structures, works to ensure the curriculum will be more inclusive; the campus activities will create a climate of mutual respect; and faculty, staff and students will reflect the diversity of our society. This is achieved by promoting initiatives and making recommendations that support and challenge the College to reflect a commitment to diversity.
Voices for Diversity and Inclusion focuses on diversity and acts in support of existing structures with a scope that includes but is not necessarily limited to:
- Monitoring: College culture and climate
Student engagement and success
- Reviewing: Hiring, staffing and promotion practices
Community involvement/Outreach activities
- Identifying: Training needs and opportunities
Internal and external resources
- Promoting: Inclusive curricula & educational opportunities
Professional Development opportunities
- Disseminating: Information/events to the College Community
Outcomes of Council activities
St. Louis Community College considers environmental stewardship an integral part of our mission to expand minds and change lives. We are committed to assisting our region in fostering awareness and development of a growing green economy and society by incorporating sustainability concepts into our academic and business practices.
Discover all things Green at STLCC: http://www.stlcc.edu/About/Green/
Visit STLCC’s College Newsroom to stay up to date with all of the events occurring in and around St. Louis Community College!
Check back in to our news site for frequent updates: http://www.stlcc.edu/Newsroom/
Explore STLCC by seeking out the correct resources to meet your unique needs!
Future students: http://www.stlcc.edu/Main/Future-Students.html
Current students: http://www.stlcc.edu/MySTLCC/
Businesses & community: http://www.stlcc.edu/Workforce-Solutions/
Foundation & alumni: http://www.stlcc.edu/Foundation/
Faculty & staff: http://www.stlcc.edu/Faculty_and_Staff_Resources/
St. Louis Community College recognizes the dignity and worth of all human beings and believes that postsecondary education should be available to all who can benefit from it. The College further believes that education should be a rewarding experience offered in an environment that fosters the growth and well-being of all members of the community it serves.
The mission of the College is manifested through a variety of programs and services which include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Lower division preparation for college/university transfer, up through the associate degree;
- Occupational entry preparation at both the vocational and paraprofessional/technical level, up through the associate degree;
- Occupational upgrading and retraining in credit and noncredit courses and certificate programs;
- Counseling and other student support services, particularly personal, academic and career advisement, as well as job placement;
- Limited programs for special student groups, such as disabled, limited English speaking, talented and gifted persons;
- Basic skill development and remediation for those who can be prepared for collegiate credit courses within a reasonable period of time;
- General education courses and course sequences as an integral part of all degree programs;
- Continuing education courses for academic/social/cultural/
recreational and personal enrichment;
- Educational and collaborative partnerships with business, industry, labor, government and other institutions including secondary schools and other colleges/universities.
St. Louis Community College expands minds and changes lives every day. We create accessible, dynamic learning environments focused on the needs of our diverse communities.