Los Angeles, CaliforniaSystem Administrator
Arlington, VirginiaAdjunct Instructor of Public Administration Institutions and Processes
Los Angeles, CaliforniaFull-time Instructional Faculty - Foundational Core
Los Angeles, CaliforniaLecturer in Law - Regulatory Compliance
Los Angeles, California
The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC's diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study, and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments. With a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, USC fosters a vibrant culture of public service and encourages students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- National Academy Members
- Members of the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering and Institute of Medicine
- Other Academy Fellows
- Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, American Philosophical Society and National Academy of Public Administration
- Nobel Laureates
- Winners of Nobel Prize and the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel
- National Medal Winners
- Winners of the National Medal of Arts, National Humanities Medal, and National Medals of Science and Technology
- MacArthur Fellows
- Winners of MacArthur “genius grants”
- Distinguished Professors
- Designation awarded very selectively to those whose accomplishments have brought special renown to USC
- University Professors
- Designation based on significant accomplishments in several disciplines
USC is a multicultural scholarly community whose diversity enriches all of our activities and interactions. As such, we aspire to create an environment in which racism, sexism, ageism, xenophobia and homophobia do not go unchallenged. The USC Code of Ethics is an integral part of our culture, and its underlying principles are tightly woven into the fabric of the USC community.
Evolving out of a comprehensive strategic planning process undertaken in the early 1990s, USC’s role and mission statement outlines the university’s mission and role in Southern California and beyond.
"The central mission of the university of Southern California is the development of human beings and society as a whole through the cultivation and enrichment of the human mind and spirit.The principal means by which our mission is accomplished are teaching, research, artistic creation, professional practice and selected forms of public service...."